Saturday, April 01, 2006

Why Sapulpa Rentals?

After having moved about 80 times in 40 years, I was very surprised when I tried to find a house to rent in Sapulpa. We moved from Kansas City and I came down on a Wednesday with only 2 full days to look as I had to get home on Friday. I was only able to look at 2 houses and thank the Lord was able to sign the lease for the 2nd one or I might have gone home empty handed. Once I experienced the difficulty of finding a place to rent here in Sapulpa, I decided then that I would start this web site as a service to those who already live here but are wanting to find a new place to rent and to those who are wanting to relocate to Sapulpa. This website will include a lot of community information so that those who want to relocate can get a real feel for our community.

1 comment:

Joan Vasquez said...

I am working on getting this blog going. I do know you can find a list of rentals from Terry Gartside Realty. I will put the link to their office on here. Also you can find some rentals in the Sapulpa Herald (link is already on here) and the Tulsa World. I plan to contact all of the landlords I spoke with when I moved here. About six people in this town own about 75% of the rental property. I think I spoke with all of them. I have not been able to work on this like I would like to due to 60 to 70 per hour work weeks. I will try to get more information on here this week. As far as commercial space, I have noticed some and it is extremely reasonable. What type of space are you looking for exactly?